Whether you've seen this car on the Internet or in person, there is no denying the fact that this car practically screams attention with its color, wheels and, of course, stance.
Driven on a daily basis - rain or shine, on a sizzling hot pavement or on flooded streets - this Mitsubishi Lancer Boxtype, which is probably older than you and very popular with your elders, is definitely not your typical "old school" that you see roaming around.
The Box was bought dead stock almost three years ago. Since then, it has undergone transformation. The owner, John Erik, clearly knows what to do with this car and he worked on it with one goal in mind - to fulfill his dream of building a stanced car. But don't be fooled with its good looks because almost all the body parts are kept original and in theme with the 80's retro era. Talk about Erik being meticulous!
As Mitsubishi's early advertisement catchphrase for the Lancer says, this car is definitely Vorbildlich in stil, komfort and technik - Exemplary in style, comfort and technology.
Below is the list of modifications together with the rest of the pictures.
• OEM Lancer Boxtype blue scheme paint
• Original MMC Front Grille
• Original MMC/Murakami Side Mirrors
• All Original Stanley Lights
• Original Lancer A17x Rear Fog Light
• Early Lancer A17x Turbo Front Airdam with Tow Hook
• Original Heckspoiler Germany Rubber Rear Spoiler (Made For Lancer A17x)
• 15-inch Enkei Japan Old School Enkei92 Wheels
• Custom Suspension by AMG560
• Under chassis mods to fit Rear Differential
• Orig Hella Germany Old School Pillar Type 3rd brake lights
• Lancer Boxtype GT 4-spoke Steering Wheel
• Old School Shift Knob by Personal
• Old School "Interior" Brand Matting
• Old School Alloy Pedals
• Hella Gooseneck Map Light
• Retro Look Car Stereo with USB/SD
• Infinity Speakers hidden under the Original Lancer Backboard
• Front seat headrest upgrade
• 4G33 engine
• Old School Ramflo Austria Air Intake
• Nodalo's Stainless Exhaust System